How 'bout this one??

>> Sunday, June 1, 2008

Okay, so something happened with the template that I uploaded yesterday...it looked pretty cool while it was working. Oh well...here's the one that I mentioned yesterday. I think it's pretty fun and cute but I'll need to test drive it for a little bit to see if I'm going to keep it or not. I'm so indecisive so don't be surprised if I keep changing things for a while. I'm digging the redecorating thing. teehee.
Today is the big official unveiling of the AC Bailey blog and don't forget...free shipping on all US orders on the first of every month...like today!! I have to place a little order today. Erica has some of those white Uniball pens in stock and I think I've been hearing them calling my name. Once the blog has been launched, I'll be sure to post a link and I think that today is the big announcement for the winners/scrap-off participants for the Scrap Scouts contest. Can't wait for that!! So I'll be back later with some updates!! Til then....

1 comments:

leah June 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

I'll have to go take a peek at the blog. :D I'm gonna miss the challenges. They were great. :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP