Quick pic!!

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008

Okay...just got back from getting my hair colored for the first time ever! I snapped a couple quick pictures but none of them turned out but I'm still going to post this one until I can get a better one. The fabulous Ms. Brianne Smith, owner of Full Volume Hair & Nails, did this for me today!! Thank you, girl!! (And her birthday is on Saturday...Happy Birthday!!) So here's a little peek...ignore the goofy look on my face!!


I'll post some better ones later...just wanted to get one uploaded!! I actaully have a lot more blonde throughout than the picture shows but you get the idea...hopefully. hehe. Gotta run again...thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

April June 12, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Oh I just love it Phoebe! I put highlights in my own hair at the beginning of the week too but yours came out so much better!

Amanda June 13, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Beautiful color Phoebe!! Perfect for summer!!

Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Love it love it love it! But you know that already! ;)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP