More photo lovin'

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am just lovin' getting to know my camera again!! And taking pictures that are just for me...for no other reason than I like it. How fun is that?!? I was out taking some shots for our photo-a-day challenge word of the day, "go," and I decided to snap a few pictures of my good ol' cowboy boots. I wear them constantly and they certainly help me go places. But I have to tell you...I looked pretty silly leaning over trying to get the angle that I wanted on my own leg. Bizarre little position. But I like the picture that I got.
And I did take a pretty normal shot of my boots that I liked, too...



And then while I was checking out the fabulous Miss Elsie's blog, I saw a link that she had posted to a really cool tutorial for a really fun photoshop process. So I gave it a try!! It's very subtle but I kind of liked it. Whatcha' think??


It's just sort of...dirtier, maybe. Anyway...a couple more pictures and then I'll be all done. hehe. I really wanted my "go" picture to show movement and have some level of blurring so I snapped this one from the passenger seat this morning.



But this is the one that I actually chose to upload for my "go" photo-of-the-day....



So there you have it...some of the things that I've been seeing and capturing today!!! Did I mention how much I'm lovin' this??? Thanks for stopping by!!!















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP