More pics and a new page...

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008







Our word for the ACB photo-a-day challenge for today was "color." It was hard for me to decide what to photograph and then once I started snapping...it was hard to decide which one to choose. But that's the one that I settled on. I wanted to use leading lines and I wanted it to be pretty strong so that's why I chose that one. But here are a couple more that I liked, too.



And...I actually finished a scrapbook page the other day that wasn't digital! Can you believe it?? The picture doesn't really show the little details like the Stickles that I added here and there but you can get the general idea anyway. I used some Sassafrass Lass papers from the fabulous AC Bailey May Kit of the month!! It is such a wonderful kit!!


I think I dulled my knife with the handcutting on that one! hehe!! But I had fun with that one! It started out on red cardstock but that made it a little girlie so I switched to the brown. So that's some of the fun stuff that I've been dabbling in lately. And did I mention that Tab & I finally got that crazy yearbook finished and it is now in the printing process!! *whew!* Tab really stepped up to the plate and knocked that one out! Thanks, again, Tab for all of your hard work!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!! Thanks for visiting!!

4 comments:

April June 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

OMG Phoebe that's some amazing detail on that layout! WOW! That's a really awesome one girl!

So happy to hear that the yearbook just about done!

leah June 17, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Love all of these shots, Phoebe! And the page is great!! :)

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

So cute Phoebe! All that hand cutting is just amazing! And I really love your other shots for today too. :)

Amanda June 18, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Amazing job with all of that cutting on the lo! So cute! And great photos of "color" too!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP