My Computer Misses Me...

>> Thursday, June 26, 2008

I can sure tell it's summer!! I've been outside with the kids and not on the computer nearly as often as I was before school let out! My poor, neglected computer. awww.... But, I hopped on today and did a little digital scrapping. I got my two digital design team layouts finished and I'm going to work on my hybrid one tonight...yay!! I have to say...I'm loving the new cd that Erica sent me. It's Digital Scrapbook Memories "Moods" cd and it is loaded with fun goodies. Here's a little sneaky-peeky of one of my pages...


Oh my goodness...this has nothing to do with anything, it just popped into my head. Yesterday, guess what my mom got in the mail??? The JCPenney Fall/Winter catalog!!! And everywhere I look, there are summer clearance sales! Really??! I have only bought one summer shirt so far this year. I guess I'd better hit some of those sales before the stores are loaded with sweaters and parkas!! Okay...sorry for the random babble...anyway... I've been keeping up with my pic-a-day challenge, too. I haven't posted any pictures in a few days so I thought I'd share some...

Those are my nieces cute little red shoes sitting on the bench waiting for her. I used that one for our free day.

One of my many attempts at the word "bright." My shirt had the little sparkley sequins on it that kept blinding me so I snapped a picture. hehe. And the picture at the top of the post was one of my other bright attempts. I can't wait to see what our word is for tomorrow. I hope it's something I can pull of indoors because I think we're supposed to get storms. Did I mention that Leah is doing a killer job keeping us motivated and organized with this challenge?? She really is...thank you, girl!! Alright...I guess I've done enough rambling for today. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great evening!!




2 comments:

leah June 27, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Thanks Phoebe! Can't wait to see you new pages! Glad you're enjoying your summer. :D

April (Thorup) Oaks June 27, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

The sneak peak of your scrapbook page was fun to see. I love that CD too ;)

I have a google alert set up each time Digital Scrapbook Memories is listed on a website. That's how I found your blog. Your blog is great!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP