I Have Been a Bad Blogger!!!

>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008



Where have I been??? Goodness...I fell behind. With all of the end-of-the-year activities at school and the kids being home now and all of the sunshine that we've been having, I just haven't been in front of the computer much. And I've been trying to work on the yearbook for my kids' school but it's been slow going for me. Thank goodness our PTO president, Tab, has picked up my slack!! She is going blazing through the pages!! THANK YOU, TAB!!
Anyway...I uploaded my DT pages to AC Bailey so I thought I'd share a couple of them here. I'm not sure why but I think this 8.5x11 digital page of Sydney is my favorite for this month. I just love that green paper!! And I am obsessed with the text/letter brushes that I used on this page. I used them a lot to make overlays for my acrylic album and I just loved the way it looked!

Photobucket



And my second digital DT page is one of my faves, too...just not my absolute favorite. I just can't seem to do a digi page without using some brushes! I guess I'm just addicted...what's a girl to do, right?? But how can you not love some fun star brushes?? They were the perfect finishing touch for this page of my son, Jesse.

Photobucket

So there are a couple of my DT layouts for this month. I also have some hybrid layouts that I'll upload this week. I used some more of the yummy Basic Grey Sultry paper for those...so pretty!! Oh and I go to get my hair colored for the first time ever (other than the do-it-yourself kind) on Thursday so I'll be posting some pictures after I have that done...good or bad, I'll be posting!! hehe. I hope everyone is having a great week!! Bu-bye!!

3 comments:

Amanda June 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Yes, you HAVE been a bad blogger! How am I supposed to remain obsessively addicted to your blog, if you're not posting regularly??! hee hee.. I totally know life sometimes takes over and before you know it a week has flown by!
Those two lo's are just awesome! I'm in looooove with that green pp! And I'm not sure what digi "brushes" are... but I think I love them?!! haha! Those stars on your ds's lo, look sooo cool.. perfectly placed. LOVE your work Phoebe!
Can't wait to see your hair. I think you should go for some funky chunky bleached out highlights!! CRAZY!!!

leah June 11, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Great work Phoebe! Glad you're enjoying your summer! :)

Lisa Carroll June 11, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Love your layouts Phoebe. I especially love that you used flowers with a boy layout. awesome! and I can't wait to see your new hair color.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP