A Fun New Challenge

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008



My friend, Leah, has started a new challenge for us at AC Bailey!! (Thank you, Leah!!!) I'm really excited about this one! It's a photo-a-day challenge to help all of us sharpen our photography skills. Leah will post a weekly focus...this week's is composition. And then each day she will post a word that we use for inspiration for our photo. The first word was "inspire." I snapped some pictures of my daughter...she inspires me in so many ways. To be more open and free, to not be afraid of being silly, to smile...


Anyway...I had to do some running yesterday so I only had about 10 minutes to snap some shots and get them uploaded. I took about 20 pictures but I settled on this one. We decided to limit the amount of editting so I didn't adjust this one...just resized it for the upload.



Our word for today is "color." I snapped some shots already but I haven't downloaded them yet. I think I want to try a few more options before I settle on just one. You know me...so indecisive!! Oh and...a new template for today, too!! This one will be a little more summery and bright. I'll have to live with it for a day or two and see what I think. I'll be back later with my picture for the day. Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comments:

Amanda June 18, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

She is just too precious!! Great photo Phoebe!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP