Just babbling...

>> Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You'll probably see that title quite often on my blog. It's what I do...hehe. You'll have to pop over to the AC Bailey blog and check out the fabulous inspiration that Jess posted!! She made some lovely layouts and a super cute tray with the Basic Grey Sultry papers. I have those papers, too...love 'em!! I wasn't sure if I was going to like actually using them or not. Sometimes, I like to look at my Basic Grey more than use it but I actually chopped them up and played with them!! I have to say...I think my favorite piece was the green houndstooth!! I need to pick up a few more pieces of that...it was the first one to get used. We have a lot more inspiration to come on the blog. I'll be posting my DT projects on the 7th so be sure to check back for those!! Hope you get the chance to check it out!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 3, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Aw thanks Phoebe! I agree with ya! Sometimes I just want to look at the BG I have, it's so much like artwork! :) Have a great day dear!

leah June 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Can't wait to see! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP