Whatcha think??

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008

I did a little redecorating...not sure what I think about it. I tried out a bunch of different templates from pyzam.com and a lot of them were "almost," but I didn't find one that was "absolutely!" So I'm just test driving this one for a little bit to see what I think. I just hated having that plain black...needed a little umph, ya know. And until I can actually have time to figure out what I want and make my own, I thought this one would work out...we'll see. I found a really cute one from suckmylolly.com that had cute little girlie faces and cherries on it and I think I'll give it a test run in a couple days to see what I think of it. You guys will have to help me out and give me some feedback. Okay...gottal run...just trying to keep up with my daily posting!! Have a great evening!!

1 comments:

Amanda June 1, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

The pink is so fun!! It's very bright... and very cute! Easy to read on it too... better than the black I think! I saw that black flowery background thing at one time too... looove that print, but I like the cheeriness of this new background better! Did you make the column wider?? It really looks good! That's one of the fun parts of blogging.. you can give yourself a "facelift" whenever you want!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP