Still not sure

>> Friday, May 30, 2008




So we still don't have all of the tallies figured up for the Scrap Scouts...seems like there will be some announcements made tomorrow so stay tuned for that!! Since I didn't post a picture this morning...and I feel like I need to, I thought I would post my layout that I did for the final challenge. Jess hosted a fabulous class called "all about me" and her requirements were...use at least three photos, you must be in at least one of the photos, tell why you scrapbook, and use one of the techniques from the previous challenge which included things like white space, stamping, stitching, distressing...all kinds of cool challenges!! I chose to use white space and I had my little layout all planned out in my head. I wanted to do a digi page but when I finally had a minute to sit down and do it, I couldn't access my digital scrapbooking supplies! *argh!* So...I just used some of the brushes and made my own paper. teehee. I kind of liked it and it gave it a more personal feel, I think. So anyway...here's my final challenge layout. Check back tomorrow for some more contest announcements!!





2 comments:

Amanda May 31, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

OMGosh Phoebe... I just read the journalling! What a scare is right! Thankfully they were wrong, but I can see how something like that would change your outlook on things.
Beutiful lo.. lovin' all that white space!!

leah June 1, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

I'm so glad you got the chance to put this one down. I'm sure your family will appreciate it...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP