How long....

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008



do you think I can keep posting daily without missing a day??? Hmmm...I think I've just given myself a challenge!! So, I did some surfing yesterday looking for hints and tips and templates and ideas of how I want my blog and banner to look. I found some things...hopefully I'll be able to give them a test run soon. But we have another tech guy coming out sometime today to put up a ne satellite for our internet service so I'm not sure how much access I'll have today. So I thought I would share some more pictures. Most of you know that I love to take photography road trips...just driving around for no reason, with no destination in mind, just looking for interesting things to photograph. Well...since gas is $4 a gallon...I won't be doing too many of those anymore. But I did have the chance to take a photography stroll at the beginning of the month. I was home for a couple of hours by myself and it was the first bit of sunshine that we had experienced in a while so I grabbed my Rebel and hit the trails. I took a bunch of interesting (aka weird) pictures but here are a couple of my faves. The first one is just a dead lawn mower sitting by a building but he looked so sad. He's my mower dude. And the second one is just some fungus on the side of a tree. It's my fun with fungi picture. So that's all for now...I'm sure I'll be back soon with some more nonsense. Hope everyone has a great day!!




1 comments:

Amanda May 28, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

See... I told you I was hooked!! ;) I'm back again! And SO impressed you've posted two days in a row... I really need to work on posting more myself.
GREAT photos! And yes, that mower does look sad :(.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP