And so it begins...

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My first official post...how exciting!! I can't wait to actually get in there and change this thing up and make it my own. It's rather...well...blah right now. So this is my little corner of the net...all for me. Just so you all know, let me get some things out of the way...I overuse the "dot, dot, dot." I also ramble and babble. And I've been called bubbly...gasp. Is that a good thing?? I can't make my first post and not include some sort of picture, right?? So, here's one...let's test this thing out and see if I can get a picture to show up...how about a little sneak peek of my first attempt at an acrylic album? Okay...here goes...
So there it is! I'm on the digital design team at AC Bailey Designs and, as a little surprise, Erica sent me this fabulous 3x5 stamp-shaped acrylic album from Scrapworks. Loved it even though it kind of kicked my butt since I wasn't using double-sided papers. I'll post more pictures and details later once I get this blog thing nailed down a little more. But for now...that's it. My first official post...woohoo!!

8 comments:

Amanda May 27, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

woooo hoooo!!! And I'm the first to comment on your BLOG! Yay!! I can see this being a frequent stop of mine! LOVE your stuff, and your ideas... and your rambles ;). Is it odd that I'm so happy you've started a blog?? Cause I AM!!! BOOKMARKED! And omgoodness.... that album..... CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Brandy May 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Love your album Phoebe! Way too cute! Glad you got a blog up and running too -- I'll definately be a visitor!

April May 27, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Congrats on the new blog and what a wonderful first post!!! YAY!! I'll be back often!

Dana May 27, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Love the album! I have put you in my favs - so I can visit often!

leah May 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Yay! You've joined the bloggers! :D Glad to see you here. I'll add you to my friends list. ;)

Lisa Carroll May 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

beautiful album! and i am so happy to see you join the blogging world.

beckyjune May 27, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

I am so excited for your new blog, too. Phoebe! I love your album...so cute. We all love your ramblings, so you don't have to worry abou that. I've got ya added to my blog list, now, too. Can't wait to see the fun things you'll have to share here.

Stephanie May 27, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

I really like your blog and your album is so cute!! I'll be back! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP