A quickie :)

>> Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay...so that's probably not the best title for a post, is it? hehe!! Oh well. I just wanted to hop on and say...I got my prize package from the fabulous Miss Michelle Clement!! And the papers are just so fabulous and adorable!! I don't think I can bring myself to actually use them!! Maybe I'll just put them in a frame and hang them on my wall. Love 'em! And the stamps...so stinkin' cute!! I'm not a stamper but those babies are getting used...soon!! I was so excited opening the package!! It was like Christmas morning! So I just had to share that little bit of news and say "THANK YOU" to Michelle. I luuurrrvve it all!!

And, since I hate to make a post and not include any pictures, I thought I'd share a little sneaky-peek- of a couple of my DT projects for AC Bailey Designs. Here's the first peek:


And here's the second...

I used the super-fun "In the Mood" CD from Digital Scrapbook Memories for this month's projects. What a fun little CD...loaded with goodies!! That's all for now but I want to leave you with one more little random tidbit...did you know that today (July 28th) is Beatrix Potter's birthday?? How about that? Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

leah July 28, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Ooo! Congrats on the goodies! :D

Amanda July 28, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

I had to google Beatrix to see who she was! ;) And lovin' the sneaks!!! Can't wait to see them, they're lookin' awesome!

Margaret July 29, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Playing with new goodies is always the best. I love the sneak peeks.

April July 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Love the new blog look! And I can not wait to see your projects, the sneaks look AMAZING!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP