The Best Email Day Ever!!

>> Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh my...yesterday was quite a day!!! I got an email from Scrapbook Trends requesting two of my layouts for their upcoming Go Digital idea book!!! And...while I was bouncing around trying to call my sister or husband or Mom or anyone that would listen to tell them the news...another email came in. From MEMORY MAKERS magazine!! They requested a layout of mine for their Jan/Feb Reader's Idea Gallery!! I have only ever been published online so getting the news that I was going to have three layouts published was just staggering! And I have to thank my friend, Leah for all of the advice and help on getting my page accepted at Memory Makers. She the one that sent me the link to the call and told me to go submit my page. So THANK YOU, LEAH!! And...guess what else??? Leah is having a layout published in the Go Digital idea book, too! I think that is so cool that we're going to be in the same book. What a day!! I'm just so excited!! Oh and since my digital layouts were in my gallery, I finally got to make and use one of these...



Yay!! (Everything that I used to make my "out for pub" little picture is from Weeds & Wildflower Designs Doodly Patterns by Gina Marie Huff...cute, cute!!) And finally, I have a little peek of one of my hybrid layouts for this month.

So that's my big news. Thanks for letting me babble!! I'm off to mail my layout to Memory Makers!! (That sounds so cool!!!) Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!




3 comments:

Margaret August 1, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Hey girl once again CONGRAT!!!!!! Like I said it is well deserved.

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

I am so stinkin proud of you! Like I had anything to do with anything... but I know how talented you are so I just am! :) Congrats again girl - and that out for pub sign is so cute!

leah August 2, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Yay! I knew the day would come!! Your work is fabulous, so it was only a matter of time, and finding the right calls! :D And it wasn't any trouble at all... :D Glad to help a friend!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP