I Dared!!

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008



Olay...I admit it...I've been a lurker over at the digi dares but I've never actually played along...until now! I finally did it...I made a layout for the current dare!! And I actually really like the way it turned out! The focus was on water, had to use greens and blues, pick a corner and focus your attention there, and use a border around the page. Sooo...this is what I came up with...



I had a lot of fun with that one! For all you digi fans, I highly recommend checking that site out and playing along!!


And...I have to thank my friend and fellow AC Bailey design team gal, Jess for giving me the BFF Gold Card award!!


Thank you, Jess!! And seriously...I adore Jess' blog!! She always has such wonderful creations and finds and it's always so well written!! It makes me feel like I'm actually sitting there talking to her about her day...love that!! The rules for the “Blogging Friends Forever” award are:

* Only five people allowed

* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog

* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.
You must link back to whoever gave you the award. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

I don't have too many regular visitors so forgive me for duplicating the award to some people but you all are very deserving!! :-)

So here are my picks:

Leah

April

Jess

Becky

And Margo

Some seriously talented and super nice ladies!! Check them out when you get the chance!!

That's all for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comments:

Sarah Coggins August 13, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Very cool layout! I haven't heard of that site, but will definitely take a peek. Thanks for the link. :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP