Exciting news from ACB!!!

>> Friday, August 15, 2008


Big news!! AC Bailey Designs is expanding!! Our fearless leader and fabulous owner, Erica, has decided to add some exclusive ACB digital kits to the store and she needs your help!! Are you a digital designer??? Maybe this call is for you!! (Let me just add that Erica is such a sweetheart and a dream to work with...you will love being part of the AC Bailey family.) I'm so excited about this and I really can't wait to see all of the wonderful designers that decide to apply!! So don't be shy!! Go for it!! We'd love to have you!!!
Quick post today...that's all...I'll be back later...thanks for stopping by!!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

This IS so exciting! I too could not imagine a better "boss". :) Have a great day Phoebe!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP