I Am One Lucky Duck! :-)

>> Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh my goodness!! I posted this at AC Bailey and rambled on like a boob over there but totally forgot to post it here!! I just won some fabulous monster goodies from the amazingly talented Michelle Alynn (Clement)!!! Her work is so incredible...I am in awe of her talent! I love to stop by her blog...it's such a happy little place sprinkled with all of her amazing artwork. Anyway...she was having a monster giveaway and all you had to do to enter was leave a comment about whether you liked monsters and why or why not. I did...and a few days ago, I was reading the comments left on my blog and guess who was there??? Michelle!! She had not only stopped by but left a comment for me and told me that I had won!! How fabulous is that!?!? You must check out her blog, if you haven't yet, and look around at all of her creations. But make sure you give yourself plenty of time...lots of eye candy. And did I mention that she creates for the fabulous Pink Paislee design team?? Oh and she designs for the always scrumptious Red Velvet Kit Club...yummy. And she does super cute digital kits for SIS TV...she is one busy little lady!! And she took the time to stop by my blog again today...thank you, Michelle!! So, there you have it...my gush about Michelle and the celebrity siting on my blog. hehe...hope I didn't sound like a crazy stalker chick with all of my babbling!! And you know I'll have to snap a picture of my monster goodies to share with you. I'm sure you'll all hear me squeal when they arrive. I can't wait to have a mailbox full of furry little monsters!! Oh yeh...and...more happy news...my prize package from Scraptivity arrived!! (For those that didn't hear me babble about that...I took part in a weekly challenge contest at Scrativity and got 1st runner-up...a prize package of $200 worth of goodies!! Woohoo!!) So...you know I had to dump it out and snap a picture to share!! Here it is...
Okay...so that's not the greatest picture but it is a ton of stuff!! Lots of fabulous stuff in there...Tinkering Ink, Luxe, Rouge De Garance...yummy stuff. Whew...did I bore everyone yet??? This was a serious "me" post...me, me, me...sorry about that...hehe!! Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great evening!!

2 comments:

leah July 8, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Have fun, Phoebe! Can't wait see what you make! :D I so laughed at your comment about forgetting to post here! :D

Margaret July 9, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Wow girl you are in prize heaven aren't you. Congrats!!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP