Open Mind for a Different View

>> Friday, July 11, 2008

(Anyone recognize the title?? Little tip of my hat to James Hetfield. It's from Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters.") Our word of the day for the photo-a-day challenge yesterday was "angle." So I decided to go for a different view for my picture. It's a picture of a simple little daisy but if you had seen me precariously perched practically on my belly trying to get the sun positioned just right behind that simple little daisy....geesh!! Maybe someone should've snapped a picture of that!! hehe!! But I did like the shot that I got...here it is:




And someone marked it as a favorite photo on Flickr...that's a first for me!! Woohoo!! And here are a couple other faves from our last week or so...

Our prompt for that one was "blue." It's just a big ol' golf umbrella that I borrowed from DH and set in the yard with the sun behind it.

And the prompt for that one was "round." I just love the marbles!! Must be the kid in me! Oh...and I almost forgot to mention our "Summer Camp" challenge happening at AC Bailey Designs. We have some really fun sketch challenges and a really cool member challenge from Brandy. We'd love it if you'd come over and check it out!! Thanks for letting me bombard you with pictures today!! Did I mention I'm loving this challenge?!?! Have a great day!!



2 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

Love that shot of the umbrella Phoebe! And I love your layout slideshow too! :)
Jess

leah July 15, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Fab as always, Phoebe! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP