It's Over...Already??

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

I can't believe we are already at the end of October!! As of right now...while I am typing this...I'm just thirty minutes away from November! *ack!* The holidays are approaching! Anyway...enough about that for now...if I keep talking about the holidays I may have a panic attack! Actually...I'm excited about the holidays coming. We had our first real snow of the year a couple days ago and the kids had their first two-hour delay of the year. Nasty, slick roads. The winds were so strong, it was hard to tell how much snow we actually got but we had about five inches on our porch. Not much but it was so pretty!! It was the kind of snow with the big, fluffy flakes that makes you feel like you're in a snowglobe. So pretty!! Anyway...I totally got sidetracked. I wanted to share some sneak peeks of my November DT projects for ACB. Here's a little peek at a teeny little mini-book that I made:

And this is just a little peek at one of the digital layouts that I made for November...even though it looks like it might be for Valentine's day...hehe!!

And here's a little teeny corner of my hybrid layout. I have to admit...this one feels like a big ol' mess to me. I just kept adding stuff and it never seemed right to me. I almost trashed it but...I didn't.

So there you have it...just a few glimpses. My official reveal day is on the 7th so I'll share more then. I feel a little odd just sharing little corners of pages and not actually sharing a full page. So here's a digital layout that I did a couple days ago of my DD, Sydney, using lots of fabulous Michelle Coleman goodies.



Told ya' I was in the holiday/winter mood. I just love the glittery snowflakes! Okay...tired of all my pictures yet?? I just wanted to share one more...this one's of Syd in her Halloween costume.



She just loves that costume!! We spent a whopping $10 on it and she adores it! Go figure! When I buy the Disney princess costumes for...ahem...more than $10, she likes them but nothing like she adores this dress. Kids...gotta love 'em. So unpredictable. Okay...I'm all finished rambling and babbling. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

leah November 1, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Hey! I was thinking the same when you told me about that dress! LOL. Too funny. Love your projects for the month! Hope you're feeling better - can't believe you didn't take a pic of the snow?! What? :D

Have a good night!

Amanda November 5, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

ummm... I for one will never complain of "too many pictures!" :) but I will say that those sneaks are just too darn teeny! I wanna see the WHOLE thing!! HA HA! Looks some fabulous work once again. And omgoodness.. Syd.... adorable!! You can totally tell she loves it!!! Need to see MORE pictures pls! ;)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP