I got to play a little!

>> Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been feeling a little...well...blah. I think it's the change in the weather...Jesse was sick last week and I think he might have passed it along. woohoo. But he's feeling better so that's a good thing. Anyway, I've been a seriously bad blogger. And I finally got to play a little so I have a couple new layouts to share. I'm on Dianne Rigdon's hybrid Creative Team but she's so sweet and easy going...she lets us create whatever we want...digi...hybrid...whatever! So I whipped up a digi layout with her new kit:

Love the writing across the paper so I added a little of my own at the bottom...can you see the "two little girls...two big hearts?" It's very subtle and probably hard to see with the image being so small. But I like the way the page turned out. And I also made a hybrid layout with this kit.The rich, jewel tone papers were printed from her kit as well as the branch elements. Here's a little detail shot:

(You know I had to add a little Stickles to the leaves for a little hint of sparkle! hehe!!) The kit from Dianne is called "Well Worn" and I really love the richness of the colors! It will be available soon at ScrapArtist...I'll let you know when it arrives. ;)
Anyway...that's all for now...just wanted to share a little!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and having fun getting ready for Halloween!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!




4 comments:

beckyjune October 26, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

You are seriously AMAZING, Phoebe! Beautiful job on this page, and all of them for that matter. Simply gorgeous :)

leah October 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

I just love these pages, Phoebe! I need to go and grab that kit before the end of the month...

Fabulous job! :D

Amanda October 27, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Awesome work Phoebe! LOVE how you added your own text in the digi one and the layering/details of the other is just FABULOUS!

Dianne Rigdon October 27, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Yeah Pheobs! YOU RAWK!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP