babble, babble...

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a little warning...totally random babbling to follow....I admit it...I love Desperate Housewives...okay...loved Desperate Housewives. And when I heard that they had this little plan of jumping ahead 5 years in the storyline, I was a little nervous but I was still looking forward to the season premiere. Wellll...I watched it and...I'm so disappointed. bummer. Anyone watching Project Runway?? I'm such an addict...I think last season was probably my fave but I'm still hooked. What's up with Kinley and her attitude? And did you see hear "hip-hop" outfit?? Oh my goodness...there wasn't a thing about it that was even remotely hip hop. Usually I have my sister to share all these ramblings with but she hasn't been watching so I thought I'd babble to you guys. hehe...lucky you!!I thought I'd share my last two layouts from the Bad Girls Kit Top Designer contest. Last week's assignment was a less-is-more, white space layout. I actually really like the way this one turned out:

So I made it through and this week's assignment was all about accessories. I don't think this layout is going to get me through but I like the way it turned out. I actually thought a lot more about which embellishments to use, where to put them, and why I was using them. I never do symmetrical layouts but I thought it would work well to emphasize the title...Time after Time. Here's my attempt for this week:


So...this is going to be a quick little post but I just wanted to share a couple of the layouts that I've been working on. I have some DT stuff that I'll be able to share a little later in the week. I hope everyone is having a happy weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

April October 4, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Oh I love those LOs!! The second one is really precious! And of course because it has Pink Paislee on it I love it even more LOL You'll definitely make through another week with BG, I can't wait to see your new LO!

Great work girlie!!

Amanda October 4, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

HAHA.. I watched DH.. just by fluke mainly. I was doing Mom's nails and that was on at the time. So I "watched" it. I thought it was entertaining. So many quirky lines, like Eddie, washing the car in her bathing suit saying, and when the other girls said "Eddie is that you??", she said, "do you know any OTHER woman my age with a body like this"? HA!!! So many other bizarre yet strangely entertaining story lines. I'll watch it if it's on, but I won't be taping it or anything crazy like that. I've never seen PR.. I should check it out! There's MY ramble! :)
Awesome lo's Phoebe!

beckyjune October 5, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Love 'em, Phoebe. Both, but I love the colors you picked for that top one. If course Ilove the PP, too :)

beckyjune October 5, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

p.s. I don't mind your babbling :)

leah October 5, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Hey, Phoebe! You updated! I love 'em both! :) Love the colors you used and everything... Good luck this week!

Unused Account October 6, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Girl! Have you seen Season 2 of Project Runway?!!
It's golden!
Those were the days.

I also can't believe Kenley and her attitude. We all know Tim Gunn is a God of fashiopn. How could she push his advice away?

And her crazy stuffed sleeves every challenge? Ca-Raze-Ay!!!!

matthew_ahern October 7, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Kind of funny but, this is just Em's "DH" (I think) following the links. Anyway, I really likes the use of negative space in your layout with the shoes.

Lucy Edson October 12, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Just wanted to tell you how much I love the LO with the shoes!! It was my fave from the entire class. I saw it over at TD at BGs and just came over to check out your blog!! Lovely - lots of eye candy! I will be back! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP