Sharing Some LO's

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008

So...my layout that I made for last week's Bad Girl's Top Designer class didn't make the cut. I didn't make it through to week 6 but I am still supr psyched that I made it as far as I did!! And my friends Leah and Amanda made it through!!! I am so excited for them!! The list for the top ten will be posted tomorrow and I just can't stand the anticipation! Ugh!! The waiting!! But I thought I'd share my layout from last week:


And...the class for this week was all about breaking the rules. So I decided to keep playing along. I made a layout that's goofy and silly but I had so much fun playing and making this one. I used Twizzlers rope candy to make the red swirlie flowers and the little snail and I used it in the title, too. And just some good old hard candy for the other flowers. I just threw stuff on there and didn't think about it. Fun times! :-)

It's fun to play! {teehee} And I uploaded a couple new layouts for Jodie McNally's design team, too.



I just loved that picture of my "backyard" so much that I decided to make it the focus and not add a bunch of stuff. And here's another one:



Just playing with some extracting....that's my niece, Maddie. She ends up in a lot of my stuff. Silly little girlie. Her mama took those pictures and let me use them. Isn't she a cutie??

So that's about all for now. Just wanted to share some newer layouts and wish my girls luck with the BG contest!!! Good luck, Amanda and Leah!!! I've got my fingers crossed for ya!! Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!!








1 comments:

leah October 19, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Aww. Thanks, Phoebe! I'm definitely nervous this week - trying to forget about it until the list goes up - which I'll probably miss, since we'll be with the family!

I just love all of the layouts you shared!! That photo of your backyard it GORGEOUS - and you did the right thing by keeping it very simple. ;)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP