*gasp!*

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh my goodness...forgive my excited ramble...you'll never guess who stopped by my blog!!! The fabulous Miss Emelie Ahern!! I adore her work!!! I love her digi work and her traditional pages and she seems like such an amazing personality so I was absolutely delighted and thrilled to see a comment from her on my blog. She graced the cover of the August issue of Memory Makers in case anyone missed it. :-) And her gallery is just loaded with beauty...did I mention that I love her work?? So thank you, Emilie!! I'm honored!!
Okay...I should probably stop now so that EA doesn't get a restraining order against me...hehe!! I found a link to a fabulous contest while I was stalking...I mean, visiting Emilie's blog. Handbag Planet is giving away 24 free handbags! 24 hours of giving...one handbag per hour. All you have to do is enter your name and email address, pick a handbag, and you're entered to win...it's that simple!! Their motto is "High fashion handbags without the high price." Gotta love that!! So pop over there and sign up!! Good luck to everyone that does!!
Did I mention that I made it through for another week at TD?? Woohoo!! And congratulations to Leah and Amanda...they made it through, too!! Yay!!! I can't believe I'm in week 5 of 6!!! What an amazing honor...only 51 contestants remaining and I think they had more than 300 people sign up! Wow!! I just know that Leah and Amanda are going to be in the top ten...I can't wait for that!! It's so exciting!!
Thanks for letting me ramble and thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Unused Account October 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

LOL!
You are SO CUTE!!!

No...I don't think you're a stalker. If you showed up at my house I wouldn't even get a restraining order...I would invite you to come in and we could scrap together!

Thanks for making my DAY!
You rock!

Unused Account October 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

BTW...Cathy Zielski left a comment on my blog last month and I nearly crapped my pants.
So, I too, am a stalker!
LOL!

leah October 9, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

LOL. You all are too funny! I have to admit, I'm the same. Dina Wakely left me a comment once, and I almost fell over - wait - I did! Bwahahahaha!

Congrats on getting to week 5, Phoebe! I think you underestimate yourself! ;) I'm shocked to be this far too!! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP