Under construction...

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well...something happened with my blogger template. It kept showing "image not available" via Flickr and I was waiting and hoping that it would get fixed but...alas...I had to finally give it up. So for now...my blog is boring and black until I can figure out what I want to do with it. Pardon my boring dust while I'm getting things adjusted. Argh. Did I mention we're getting snow, sleet, fog...fun stuff like that?? We're under a winter weather advisory. I'm so not ready for this yet. And...70 days until Christmas. I think I'm having a wee bit of a panic attack...ack!! Thanks for visiting my boring black blog!! (Say it...it's hard to say! Boring black blog...boring black blog...heehee!!) I'll get it lookin' better soon....hopefully!! ;)

1 comments:

leah October 16, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Oh no! Sorry about the snow so early! Hope you're doing well lmy friend! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP