It's beginning to look a lot like...

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas!! EEE!! We are getting real snow this time!! Big, fluffy flakes pouring down! Only a ground covering so far but we're supposed to get some accumulation overnight. We must be getting something...my DirecTv is having an awful time. (Those of you with satellite tv know what I'm talking about...right, Gail??) :) Just making a little test post to see what I think of the new template...not so sure. Gonna give it a day or two but at least it's not that boring black blog anymore!! heehee!! Did I mention...I think it's about time for me to tweak some security settings and give Facebook another try?? I miss my FB buds!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown October 18, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Oh Girl! I miss you on Facebook too! I think this template looks great too. Hope you're having a good weekend. :D

leah October 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

WooHoo!! I so miss seeing you on FB! :D

And the template's great! I like the simple look. {In spite of the way mine looks right now!}

And did I mention I'm a bit jealous of the snow? :D

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP