A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What a gorgeous fall day we had today!! I had the chance to get out and enjoy the sunshine with my niece, nephew, and puppy for a bit. Even though we were over run with ladybugs!! Those things were all over the place and they would not stay off of us! We played in the leaves, let Bailey swim in the pond for a bit...just enjoyed the sun on our faces after some cold, wintery days. This was Morgan's first time playing in the leaves and he had a blast! (It was Bailey's first time, too. I have to admit...she's a bit of a leaf-pile hog. Crazy dog.) And...my dog has been raiding what's left of my dad's garden. First she was stealing little tomatoes...she loves those but she looks so goofy with that little red tomato hanging out of her mouth. Goofy dog. And now...she's moved on to the cabbage. Yep...she eats cabbage. It think my Newfie might be a vegetarian! I didn't get any pictures of her raiding the garden but I did snap a few pictures that I wanted to share. It's been a while.

See what I mean?? Those ladybugs were impossible to get away from today! They were on our clothes, in our hair, and even hitchin' a ride on the shades. :) But it was okay...still a beautiful and glorious day. It was a good day. *sigh* Don't you just love those?? Hope you had a good day, too!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comments:

leah October 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

GORGEOUS photos, Phoebe!! Glad you're enjoying the weather! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP