For Him...

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008


I've been away from my blog for quite a bit and I struggled with whether I should make this post or not. But I finally decided that I needed to. On the morning of November 29th, I got a phone call from my dad telling me that one of our family members had passed away. My cousin, Robbie Lyons, died at his home...peacefully. The doctors said that he just went to sleep and felt no pain. But as you can imagine, this has really torn our hearts out. He leaves behind his son, Levi...he loved that boy so much! They were constantly going fishing or to Six Flags...Robbie was a bit of a kid himself. :) He was such a kind soul. He always greeted everyone with a big, genuine smile and a hug. I don't remember a time that I saw him when he didn't have a hug for me. So I just wanted to make a post in honor of him. The picture of Robbie and his family (mother, father, sisters, nieces, nephews) is from our family reunion last year. (Robbie is the one on the right with the curly hair and glasses and his arm around Levi.) He will be missed by all that knew him. I'll be back tomorrow with some layouts to share. Thank you for letting me share a little bit about Robbie!!

5 comments:

Elisabeth December 14, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

So sorry for your loss Phoebe, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Amanda December 14, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Phoebe.. my heart goes out to you and your family. {{{hugs}}}}.

leah December 18, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Hey, Phoebe - still thinking about you and keeping you and your family is my prayers! :( I've been meaningn to drop you an email to see how you all are doing...

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Big, big hugs Phoebe. You are all in my prayers to get through this tough time.
Jess

Laura-Lee March 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

So sorry, it seems like it's always the good ones that have to go.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP