Prepare yourself...lots o' layouts!! :)

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay...I've been promising some new layouts...you guys thought I was lying, didn't you?? :) Well, I finally got around to uploading some!! So let me stop blabbling and here we go!!! I did a couple new projects using Jodie McNally's word art...here's one of Jesse playing in the snow...And here's my Christmas card for this year...I just loved this picture of my kiddos from this summer. They actually looked natural, not those big cheesy smiles...you know the ones I mean. {hehe!}

Ooo...Dianne Rigdon has a gorgeous new Christmas kit over at Scrap Artist called Christmas in Your Heart...love it! I thought it was perfect for this picture of my Dad's tree that he decorates every year...it's SOOOO pretty. It's the first Christmas decoration that go up around here so it definitely signifies the start of the holiday season for us. Anyway...here's my layout:

And I have a few AC Bailey DT projects that I haven't shared yet. I snapped this cute little picture of my nieces adorable red shoes this summer when she took them off to run through the sprinkler. Had to do a layout with that picture, right??

Tired of layouts yet??? Almost done. ;) My son finally got the electric guitar that he's been wanting forever and look...he actually let me take some pictures of him with it!! Can you believe it?? (And he is rockin' that guitar...he's picking it up so quickly!! I'm so proud and impressed!!)

And I haven't forgotten how to play with paper...I did a hybrid layout using some of the new Crate paper Lemon Grass collection. And I have to admit...I am LOVING those puffy Thickers!
And finally...I made a couple new layouts for Traci. She has a fun new kit called "vroom" with lots of fun little cars and cute little papers and for some reason, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was my hubby's first Dodge Ram Quad Cab. {teehee!}

Last one, I promise!!! Traci has some new Christmas-y goodies in the store!! I love that she included orange in her kit!! (And I have to thank my friend and fellow ACB DT member, Becky, for the inspiration on this layout...thank you becky!!!)

*whew!!!* You made it through the whole thing!! Kudos!!! :) So there you have it...just some of the things that I've been up to lately. I hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for the holidays. Thanks for stopping by and letting me overload you with layouts!! Have a great evening!!












4 comments:

Elisabeth December 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Wow, a ton of gorgeous stuff Phoebe!!! That Christmas tree of your father's is just beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Amanda December 17, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

I'm going back in to oogle.. cause there is sooo much eye candy there! I think I've told you this before.. but that shoe lo is one of my fav's by you lately! You do such good work Phoebe!

leah December 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Gorgeous stuff, Phoebe!! I hadn't seen the ones you put together with Dianne's kit! And of course, I adore that layout you did with Traci's christmas kit! They're all fabulous, though!!

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Oooh! I love this post! You need to just churn out a ton o' layouts like this every week. ;) I love them all, and your holiday card is adorable! Thinkin' bout ya! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP