We've Been Warned...

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Our area is under a winter storm warning from 2 o'clock this afternoon through 6 pm tomorrow evening and the snow has already been pouring down. The kids were so excited when I told them this morning. Of course they're hoping for the first snow day of the year tomorrow. We'll see!!
So, I mentioned in my last post that I had some exciting news to share so I probably should spill it already, right?? Here it is...I am the newest member of the Traci Murphy Designs Creative Team!! I'm a Rockstar!! (hehe...that's what her CT blinkies say...always wanted to be a rockstar!! ) My friend, Leah totally hooked me up with the gig so a big ol' THANK YOU to Leah!! And I'm still on Jodie's team even though my term was supposed to be up at the end of October...she extended it for us through the end of November. I can't believe that it's almost over! It just flew by! I have another LO for her team to share but I have to wait until tomorrow. But...I made my first layouts for Traci and wanted to share those!! My first one was made with Traci's part of the November Collaboration Kit at Funky Playground Designs:




And for the second one, I used the "Wishes and Wonders" kit that she designed with Kathyrn Wilson.




So there you have it...my big debut for Traci's team!! And can you tell I'm lovin' those brushes from Obsidian Dawn?? Sydney just loved seeing herself with those wings. Fun, fun!!I do have a layout that I made for Jodie that I can share...I used the Oscraps Parsian Holiday kit which features Jodie's fabulous word art for this one:

I'll be back later to upload my other layout and hopefully I'll have some pictures of some big, fluffy snow to share, too!! {hehe!} That's all for now...thanks for letting me share!! And thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Yay Phoebe! Congratulations to you again! I love all the layouts you posted - the second one especially. Stay warm in all that snow!
Jess

leah November 22, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

Congrats, Girl!! Fabulous layouts as always - hey, where are the pictures of the snow?!

You gotta fill me in!;)

Hope you had a good week! Sounds like things are still busy over there.

Amanda November 23, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Hi Girl!!! Big Congrats on getting on Traci's team.. I'm gonna head there after and check it out! LOVE the lo's.. and that family pic turned out GREAT.. and MAN.. how come your kids look SOO BIG?!!! Hope everything is good with you.. so.. did you get that snow storm?????

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP