Where Have I Been?!?!

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

EEK!! I'm such a terrible blogger! Ack! So let's see...how can I sum up how my last few weeks have been?? Hmm...I know...with a visual aide...here we go...




Yep...that was my view when I went to my daughter's school to watch their little talent show. For about an hour and a half...I got to take in this lovely image. I don't know if you can tell, but his shirt actually says, "Horny as Hell." (Always appropriate attire for an elementary school, right?) I've been in therapy ever since. LOL!!! Pfft!! I know what you're thinking...why did I take a picture of THAT?? Well...I just had to have evidence...I didn't think words alone could do it justice! Oh my...Okay...so I think you get the picture...probably a little too vividly, right? Things have been a little hectic and sometimes, a little crappy. (Boo...bad pun!!) Enough of that...moving on...thankfully! ;)

Things have really been buzzing behind the scenes over at Funky Playground Designs!! Lots of exciting things to come...I can't wait to share!! Only a few more days and I'll be able to spill it all!! But I can share some of the layouts that I've been making for FPD...





And Fei-Fei's stuff was in the Spotlight over at Oscraps. Shaui hosted such a fun challenge! Nothing on your page could be straight...everything had to be turned on an angle. Here's the page that I did for the challenge:

And this is just another page for Shaui's team...

And this is a little tribute to all the mom's that I did for Jodie's team for Mother's Day...

And here's a little page I did for Dianne Rigdon's team...

And a hybrid baby shower invitation for Dianne's team...

Okay...I think I'm all caught up now. But I have more to share...soon!! Yay!!! I hope I didn't scar anyone with my lovely picture...I hope no one has nightmares!! {heehee!!} Have a wonderful day!! And I promise...next time...my blog will be crack-free!!



3 comments:

Anonymous May 29, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Good grief you have been busy girl! I love all your layouts so much. You do such a good job (and have the prettiest model ;) ).

That photo is hilarious - I think I would have snapped it for proof too. lol

Lisa Carroll June 7, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

love the photo. and your layouts are stunning as always!

leah June 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

OMGOsh. I am so laughing over here... crack-free... ah...

Love the layouts - and UPDATE YOUR BLOG GIRL!!

HeeHee.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP