>> Saturday, May 2, 2009


Happy {i}NSD to everyone!! So...I have some news that I can finally share!! I made the CT for Fei-Fei's Stuff at Oscraps!! AND...I'm now on the Funky Playground Designs site CT with my buddy, Leah!! How cool is that?!? I have to thank my friend, Amanda, for giving me the heads-up about Fei-Fei's Stuff call and for all the encouragement when I wasn't sure whether to give it a try or not! And I have to say "Thank You!" to my friend, Leah, for shooting me an email to let me know about the FPD site CT call and giving me all kinds of encouragement and telling me to give it a whirl! Thank you, girilies!! You guys rock!! I'm hosting my very first challenge for FPD today and I'd love it if everyone would come over and say 'hi!' Here's the link but you'll need to sign in.
Shaui has a super-cute new kit, "Explore the Jungle," and some fabulous swirlies, "Pop Swirls," that I've been playing with...here are a couple new layouts:


And Traci has a fun and fabulous new kit...."all about da funk" and I made a LO with it...my first page as a Funky Playground Designs Layout Artist!!


So that's all for now...I have to pop back into FPD and checkon my challenge...I hope to see everyone there!! And I hope everyone is taking advantage of all those fabulous NSD sales that are going on this weekend!! Can you believe it...I have bought one thing yet!!! That's just wrong...I need to shop!! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and thanks for stopping by and letting me share!! mmmwwwaahhh!! :)

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll May 2, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Congrats Phoebe! I love the layouts too!!

beckyjune May 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

That is wonderful news, Phoebe! Congratulations :)

Amanda May 3, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

YAY!!! Congrats on the new CT's Phoebe!! I'm gonna run to FPD to check out your challenge!! Love your lo's!.. especially that one of your nephew (is it?) .. you rawked that Fei Fei Kit!! .. and I didn't buy ANYTHING on NSD! .. what was I thinking??!!!!

Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Whoo Phoebe! ;D Congrats girl! You are so talented. Those layouts are adorable too.
Jess

leah May 19, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Yay! Welcome to the team!! :D Great layouts, as always!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP