Total Random-ness!!

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm so scatterbrained now that school is out!! Having the kids home all the time and not having homework to help me keep track of the days is really messing with my head!! (Today is Monday, right???) So I just thought I'd post some of what's been going on in my little world. K...here goes...be prepared for total random-ness.
First of all...did you hear the news?? My friend, LEAH FARQUHARSON, is one of the newest designers at Funky Playground Designs!! YAY, LEAH!!! She is really rockin' the digi designs!! She has a super cute collaboration, "Mary Mack," with the cutest little potty people and some super chic houndstooth!! Here's a page I made using it:

Her "Journal Your Heart Out" journaling spots and date stamp are a must-have...especially if you're a hybrid kind of girl. LOVE those!! Here's a page using the Green Peace solids & alpha and bits and pieces from Leah's other kits, (Chinese Whispers, Hopscotch, and Merry Go Round), and those fabulous journaling spots...

And her Green Peace kit, alphas, and solids are some of my faves from her.
Here's a page using the kit,alpha, and journaling spots...

And...I'm on Leah's CT!!! Yes!!! And guess who else is on the team??? My friends, AMANDA & JESS!! We're all former AC Bailey DT members and now we're all back together again!! It's been SO much fun!!! And Leah is having a CT call!!
She'll be adding a few fabulous creative peeps to the team and I'm so excited to see who'll be joining us!! You can check out all of Leah's fabulous creations in the store at Funky Playground Designs. (So exciting!!)
And I added another CT to my list....Joyce Paul is another one of the new designers at the Playground and I just joined her team!! I've made a few layouts using her kits...





You can check out her designs in the store at the Playground. And since we had so many new designers joining the store, I've been whipping out the layouts left and right so here are just a few random ones....







*whew!* Overloaded yet?? Just a few more! ;)
The fabulous Miss Traci Murphy asked for guests artists at her awesome challenge site, Hodge Podge Art, and I was one of the lucky ones!! This week's challenge was all about "emotion." So here's my layout for the "show your{emotion}" challenge...makeup-less photos and all!!

And I haven't forgotten about Miss Jodie McNally's team...here's a little something I did for her...


And Shaui (Fei-Fei's Stuff) is expecting a new baby!! Awww...yay!!! But she's having lots of morning sickness...boo!! But I haven't forgotten about her team either!! Here we go...



Woohoo!! I think I'm all caught up now!! And now to the random-ness...
I am in love with every single print from this fabulous etsy seller, carambatack. How gorgeous are these??



And I think I need one of everything from the amazing designer, Kate Towers. drooollll. This especially


Okay...I'm seriously done now! No wait!! I just say the news today that my friend, Becky Williams, has just landed a two month guest spot at My Scrapbook Nook!!! CONGRATULATIONS, BECKY!! You rocked that contest, girl!! I'm so happy for you!!! WOOHOO!!!
K...really...now I'm finished!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Wow girl WOW! All those layouts are so amazing! Every time you blog your MORE than treat us to so much eye candy! I love those prints too, how adorable are they? So happy to be on Leah's CT with ya girl! I just knew we'd 'work' together again! Hee hee!
Jess

beckyjune June 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

You are so silly, Phoebe!!! You didn't need to mention me in your random postings but that is so sweet!!! Thank you :) It's hard to concentrate on your work with that plumber crack glaring at me. Oh man. That must have been horrible...but to get back to the important stuff, your work is beautiful. I Love that pic with the pink tutu. You guys are going to have so much fun working together, and Leah's stuff looks fabulous!!

Lisa Carroll June 15, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Wonderful layouts again Phoebe! I just love looking at all your beautiful pages, it just makes me want to whip out some more digi pages!

Unknown June 25, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Gorgeous as always, girl! Thanks for the PROPS!!! I LOVE what you do with my stuff...

And congrats to Becky, too!! She's so great, she deserves that spot! ;)

Hope you're doing well - and totally know what you mean about not know what day it is... :P

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP