Rants and news...

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe I've been watching too much TV...maybe I'm just in a bitchy mood but here's some of what I've been thinking lately...


If I see one more over-lit commercial or photoshopped ad trying to sell me anti-wrinkle cream, I think I'll scream.
Shouldn't it be illegal to use fake eyelashes in mascara ads??


Isn't it wrong to use botox-filled, cosmetic-surgery-having chicks to illustrate how to be "fabulous-over-40??"

Am I the only one that thinks Nicole Kidman looks...ridiculous these days??

I'm beyond ready for the new season of "Project Runway!!" "The Fashion Show" just isn't cutting it. Poor dillusional Merlin.



And finally...on a happier note...I love all of these spaces but how cool is that wall with the log ends??



Okay...all done with my ranting!! Onto the news...well, I can't actually share the news yet, I just wanted to tell you that I have news!! {heehee!} I'll be posting it tomorrow and...if you're good, there might even be a little sumpin'-sumpin' for you! (Hint...QP...maybe more.)

So hopefully I didn't scare you away. There's going to be a blog hop tomorrow with freebies so be sure to come back and check it out!! Thanks for stopping by and letting me be bitchy!

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll July 9, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

You crack me up! And I can't wait to see what your news is, so I will be back tomorrow. ;)

Amanda July 9, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

*snort* .. haha! I totally agree!! Although... I've always wanted to be in one of those ads (or on the cover of a mag) just so for once, I can look as perfect as they all do!! .. ok.. except for Nicole Kidman.. she can join one of my fav's actresses, Meg Ryan in the "what have you DONE to yourself??!" category! a darn shame!

leah July 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

I'll be peeking in, too! What news?!

And lol on all the hoverphotoshopped stuff! I so agree...

And omgosh. I totally hadn't seen a recent pic of Nicole. WTH? Why would she do that to herself? And I agree with Amanda... Meg's right up there, too. :P

Anonymous July 11, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

OH, I *totally* agree with you! They must think we all have "S*T*U*P*I*D" tatooed on our foreheads!

I hadn't seen Nicole lately. I always thought she was above that kind of stuff. Really sad. Whoever did that to her should be ashamed.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP