Does it mean I'm old???

>> Saturday, July 18, 2009

I just admitted to my friend, Amanda, that my hubby and I are looking for......an RV!!! Wha?? When did that happen?? I never pictured myself as an RV'er...does that mean I'm old?? (Don't answer that!) And I have a big class reunion coming up in a couple weeks...that's not helping my decrepit feeling. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, though! I think I'll be needing a sassy new haircut for the big occassion. (It's a good excuse for a haircut and a new outfit, right??) The fact that all of my favorite movies are getting remade must mean I'm old. I have to chuckle at some of the remakes, though...can you believe they're actually remaking "The Karate Kid??" Why would they do that? If they try and remake any John Hughes films like "Pretty in Pink," I'll have to through a fit and protest. (No one can replace Miss Moly Ringwald and Jon Cryer as Andi and Duckie...it just can't be done.) And I've been might cranky these days...that's a sure sign that I'm old. (If I say 'youngster' or 'teeny-bopper,' that'll just push me right over the hill!) :) Anyway...enough will the babbling. How about some layouts?? Here we go...

Leah has the cutest new kit in the store at the Playground!! It's my favorite from her so far...yummy houndstooth papers and the cutest little flag elements! Here are a couple pages that I made using the "Cherry Pie" kit:


Leah's going to be making a guest post over at the Simple Scrapper blog (with some freebies...woohoo!) next week. I'll post the link to the post when it's up.

The fabulous Kitty Designs is the guest designer at the Playground this month...so exciting!! I made a couple LO's using her "Toy Box" kit.


And some more FPD CT layouts:




(I was in the GSO thread over at DST for my "i see" layout! Yay!!)

And Joyce Paul has some amazing new stuff in the store at Shabby Pickle....an adorable kit called "Cutie Pie" and she also has a fabulous (and huge) collaboration kit with the talented Lauraskathi!



And I did a page using Jodie McNally's word art from the Oscraps collaboration kit, Homespun...

(That's my dad's parents and one of his sisters in the photo.)

A simple little page using Dianne Rigdon's GloryWorks kit at ScrapArtist:

And finally, a couple pages using Fei-Fei's Stuff's new kit, Reflections, over at Oscraps.


*whew!* I think I'm all caught up now. So....when Amanda gets her trailer and I get my RV, we're going to meet up and park our campers side-by-side and have a big ol' redneck-fest...anyone want to join us?? (Oh yeh...I told hubby, Amanda...it's on!!) :) Thanks for stopping by!! Let me know if you guys find me an RV...and a cane!! ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous July 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

WOW!!! Beautiful girl! You do such amazing work. That toy box layout is too cute! And the photo of you in the last layout is gorgeous!!

Ha ha on an RV. :) We'd love one too actually, and yes you TOTALLY deserve a new hair cut and outfit!

Have a great day girl!
Jess

Amanda July 21, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

hee hee.. looks like Jess is in on the plan too!! whoop whoop!!
.. and holy LAYOUTS Batman!! You've been a busy bee! I always get so much inspo from oogling your stuff! Awesome as always! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP