Bad blogger...bad, bad blogger!

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My poor deserted blog...so lonely and neglected. I have been a terrible blogger. {hugging my blog} All better...my blog forgives me. ;)

Sooo...this weekend is going to be a busy one. First of all, I'm going to see....STEPHEN LYNCH!!! weeeee!! I am beyond excited!! Not only do I get to hang out with my hubby, my sister, and a bunch of friends for a night out...I get to see Stephen Lynch! {happy dancing!} I have no idea what made him decide to come to our neck of the woods but I.am.thrilled!
And...May 1st is iNSD! And Mscraps is having a huge celebration! Tons of freebies, lots of games, chats, giveaways, exciting announcements, and of course, amazing deals in the store! I'll be having a little freebie on my blog on Friday...make sure you come back and check it out! :) In the meantime, here's a little peek at the amazing collaboration that will be free with a $10 purchase! It is huge and gorgeous!

And here's the list of all the fun stuff that will be happening at Mscraps this weekend...

So there you have it...to recap...bad blogger, Stephen Lynch...totally excited, iNSD, lots o' fun stuff! I hope everyone is having a great week and planning a fabulous weekend full of good times with family and friends! Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comments:

leah May 1, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Hey, girl!! Hope you enjoy your weekend! ^_^

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP