I can finally share!!

>> Friday, September 18, 2009


Joyce Paul is now selling her designs at Catscrap!!! Whew! That was a hard one to keep secret! Love Catscrap! And all of her stuff is 20% off this weekend!! She's been so busy designing new stuff...beautiful new stuff...and there's more to come so don't forget to hop over to her blog and sign up for her newsletter to keep up with the latest and get those snazzy coupons!! (Oh yeh...I said snazzy. heehee!!) I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Amanda September 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

I hadn't even heard of Catscraps! .. ha ha.. I'm so sheltered!! .. lovin' all of your bloggin', but you make me want to buy everything!! Joyce Paul newest kit looks so yummy ... or snazzy!! ;)

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

I'm with Amanda - you are one tough enabler girl! Love this too!! :D

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP