A Beautiful Meeting...

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm so excited to finally get to reveal this!! A collaboration kit from two amazing designers...Joyce Paul from Shabby Pickle Designs and Fei-Fei's Stuff from Oscraps!! I'm a member of both designers' CT's so I was really excited at the possibility of these two getting together. And they have created a gorgeous, must-have kit!!! I give you..."Serendipity!" Take a look at this:



The colors are stunning and such gorgeous papers!! The elegance and versatility that you'd expect from both of these talented designers. So...of course...I have some pages to share...





It really is one of those kits that I'm going to keep reaching for over and over again. Oh!! Did I mention that I had a LO featured on Gallery Standouts Blog?!? Miss Tiina has a fabulous new collaboratioin kit called "Cassidy" and I created a silly little layout about the 80's that Miss Kate Hadfield herself picked to "point" at on the blog! I was so excited!! Here it is:


I just grabbed some of the super cute elements from the kit and journaled about how they reminded me of the 80's. It was so fun to make!! I have a bunch of other LO's that I need to upload so I can get caught up but I don't want this to be one of those super-long posts. Just wanted this one to be about Joyce and Shau's awesome new kit!! Lovin' it!! Check it out if you get the chance!! ;) Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Amanda August 17, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

wowsers!! That kit is JAM packed with great stuff.. and lovin' those soothing colors! Your lo's are fab my dear... always love oogling your stuff, and am so impressed by how many quality lo's you can keep pumping out! You Rawk girl! That one of that little boy (nephew maybe?) is super cool.. the blending is awesome!! Hey... btw.. it must have been YOU that won those newest viewfinder frames on the paisleepress blog... eeek.. YAY for you!!! .. I am LOVING their new stuff... but haven't had time to do much of anything crafty lately. :(
K.. really long "comment post" is now over. :)

leah August 22, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Looks like fun! {So not my colors, but it's gorgeous!! :D} Glad you're loving it!!

And I still adore that 80's layout you made!! :D

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP