You guys are so sweet!!

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009


Hi, everyone!! (That's my little card for all of you! {cheese!} I made it using Dianne's Hearts and Crafts kit.) A little info to share...Unfortunately, when Jesse was in the hospital, I felt like I had to step down from my DT position at AC Bailey. But can I just tell you how sweet all of the DT ladies have been through all of this??? I have received so many gorgeous cards and beautiful ATC cards to lift my spirits. I'm so touched at their thoughtfulness. Jesse went back to school almost two weeks ago and his first day back felt like the first day of kindergarten all over again. I was so worried! DH and I struggled with the decision...we didn't want to send him back too soon but we knew he was getting stronger and missing his friends so we just felt like it was time to get him back to a sense of normalcy. Well...on that first day back, my mailman knocked on my door and guess what?? Leah had sent me a big ol' box of happiness!! The timing was perfect! She sent me the most beautiful papers (can you say, Sassafras Lass??? yummy.) and fabulous journaling spots and super cute Flair and Thickers and..oh my...just a ton of wonderful goodies! I couldn't believe it. It seriously made me teary. (I had been a weepy mess all day so...it was bound to happen.) Anyway, I just want to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all of the super sweet and uber thoughtful ladies over at AC Bailey. You guys are the bestest!! {{HUGS, hugs, and more hugs!!}}
So Jesse is better and back to school but...Syd came home Wednesday...with the stomach flu. Ugh. She's still sick...poor little girlie can't keep anything down...but it does seem to be letting up some. But before all of that started, I did manage to get some pages finished that I thought I'd share. Here's a hybrid layout that I made using Dianne Rigdon's Flit and Flutter kit and a digital layout using her "Shabby Love" kit:


And...Traci Murphy has a new collaboration kit, "Love in the Rain" in the store at Funky Playground Designs. I made a little layout with it and it ended up in the Spotlight at ScrapArtist. Woohoo! A $5 gift certificate to the store! :) Yay! Here's the page:

Let's see...what else...Jodie has some new word art in the Oscraps store that I love so I put this layout together using it:



And one using her holiday/vacation word art:


And finally...I bought an amazing kit from Catherine Designs at After5Designs called "Creation 23." Oh my...it's loaded with fun little elements and gorgeous papers. So I did a little playing...just for me. :) Here are a couple pages that I made using it:



Did I overload you with pages?? :) Thanks for hangin' in there with me! And thanks again, to everyone for all the sweet comments and lovely cards and ATC's and thank you, again, Leah, for your amazing generousity. You are a sweet and caring lady...thank you!!! I'm off to tend to a little lady that's not feeling so great. Is anyone else ready for summer break?? Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

leah March 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Oh! I'm so glad it came at just the right time!! It's amazing how God works that stuff out. :D Miss you on the team! :(

So sorry Syd is sick again! :(

And, can I just say - you rocked the layouts, girlie!! I so love the painted/distressed cardboard!! :D And all the collagey goodness on your After5 stuff - congrats in the feture! You totally deserve it! :)

beckyjune March 23, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Those are beautiful pages, Phoebe. I'm with Leah...I miss having you on the team,too. It's just not the same without you.

I am glad that Jesse is back at school and doing better. My kids have been sick for what seems like forever and we're supposed to leave on our trip in a week. I sure hope everyone is healthy by then. It's consuming all of my time. I think they're just tired of being home with each other all of the time but I don't want to share their germs with everyone else :(

I hope you have a good day today.

p.s. I've been a slacker friend

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Oh Phoebe! Every time I peek in over here I am blown away by your newest layouts - they are so wonderful! So sorry Syd is sick - hope she feels better very soon.

Thinkin bout you all - hugs! :)
Jess

Amanda March 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

So so glad that Jesse is better! .. *ugh*.. now Syd is sick?... hoping for a quick recovery for her!

AND *gasp*.. WOW... seriously Phoebe, can you pack up some of that mojo and send it my way??!! AWESOME projects!! I LOVE seeing your stuff.. and I never know where to look for it.. so make sure you keep posting them here so I can get inspired!! you ROCK! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP