I'm a StepMom!!

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, technically I'm a hybridMom but MiYon's back-up CT is called StepMoms so I'm a StepMom! MiYon is the fabulous Scarletheels whose fabulous designs are at CatScraps and I am honored to be part of her team. She put out a call for her back-up team...one layout per month...I can handle that!! :) And she emailed me to ask if I would be interested in being a hybrid CT member. Um...heck yeh!! So I can create as much as I want but my requirements are one hybrid LO every other month...digi on the other months. Sooo...I downloaded my first kit and it is gorgeous!! It's called "Muse's Return" and here are my first official layouts for MiYon. (The first one above, the second one here...)

Isn't that kit dreamy and magical??? It's funny...I always sort of leaned toward the digital stuff that looked like traditional pages but I am really loving the freedom that comes with the whimsical, dream-like pages. And Traci has a fabulous new kit in the store now! It's called "Love Plus One" and it is so yummy! Lots of doodly hearts and the cutest little elephants EVAH! :) I made tow LO's over the weekend using the new kit and even though they're similar, I liked both of them for different reasons so...I uploaded both of them. Here they are....

Awww...weren't we cute?? That's a picture of DH and I that my picture took a *few* years ago. {hehe!} Let me see...what else....Jodie McNally has some really fun new date dots and alpha dots in the store and some new papers so I made a quick and simple P365 layout using all of her new stuff.

Hangin' in there?? Too many layouts?? :) I've been away from the blog so long, I got a little behind on my layout posting. So I have a few more...Dianne Rigdon has some really fun new goodies in her store. Lots of bling and super cute doodles...I played a little with those...here's what I came up with:


And I almost forgot...I broke out Traci's Artistic Frames and Alphas again and my a little layout those and a bunch of other Traci-goodies. :0)

*whew!* That's the last of 'em!! Did you make it through?? ;) What can I say...I've been busy! {hehe!!} And I really am keeping up with my pic-of-the-day...haven't missed a day yet. I'm just very bad at getting them uploaded to the internet. I'll be sharing some of those next time.And finally...have you all been to AC Bailey lately?? Erica has been hard at work giving the store and message board a facelift and it looks great!! You should stop by and check it out when you get the chance. Thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me all the way to the end! Have a great night!



3 comments:

Amanda January 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Hi Phoebe!! {{{waving!!}}}}

Congrats on being a StepMom!! Sounds like a pretty cool gig! Gorgeous layouts.. as always.. tons of good stuff to look at!

AND.. I'm so impressed you're keeping up with 365! .. I'm about 15 days behind.. *arggh*.. I still want to catch up though.. and can't wait to see your photos!

leah January 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Big congrats, Phoebe!! That's so great! Happy for you!!

Hope your eyes have recovered from all your compy time over the weekend. HeeHee...

Gorgeous layouts, as always!! :)

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

I love everything Phoebe!!! Amazing layouts! And huge congrats! :)
Jess

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP